BASS Doctors Who Specialize In Female Reconstructive Surgery

What is Female Reconstructive Surgery?

Female Reconstructive Surgery, also known as urogynecology, focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting the muscles and tissues of the female pelvic organs. A doctor who is specially trained in this field is called a urogynecologist. Common pelvic conditions treated by a urogynecologist include urinary and fecal incontinence, overactive bladder, and pelvic organ prolapse among others.

Female Reconstructive SurgeryFemale Reconstructive Surgery

Find a doctor