Obstetrics and Gynecology (Ob/Gyn)
At BASS Medical, we are pleased to offer women the expertise and choices they need to help maintain wellness throughout their lives.
Our women’s health practitioners are experienced professionals that you can relate to and rely on, right here in your community. So whether you are seeking preventative screenings, the most up-to-date information about family planning and contraception, care for a current women’s health concern, prenatal counseling, best practices in pregnancy and childbirth, or the latest in peri- and post-menopausal wellness, our physicians and nurse practitioners are here for you.
Women’s health has a unique and important place at BASS Medical Group and we see it as an honor to be involved in women’s important life stages – “growing up” during the teen and young adult years, building a family (if desired), thriving around menopause and beyond, and everything in between. Throughout, our board-certified physicians, nurse midwives, nurse practitioners, and other women’s health specialists provide their patients with education, preventative care and screening, treatment when necessary, and a holistic approach to health and well-being.
It all starts with finding the right women’s health “home” that’s relevant to your current needs, relaxed, trusted, and with room to grow for whatever the future may hold. While gynecologists and obstetrics are technically different medical specialties within women’s health, many physicians – like those with BASS Medical – choose to specialize and become board-certified in both, or to provide seamless access to both in their practices, as this tends to best serve their patients throughout the different phases of their lives.
The Role of an Ob/Gyn
From initial visits during adolescence all the way to exciting new developments in mature women’s health; BASS Ob/Gyn specialists will be there. They can also be there for some of your basic healthcare, as well. Rest assured, BASS Ob/Gyns have the range of training and expertise to provide the care you need, when you need it, and to make necessary referrals to other practitioners whenever appropriate. Cosmetic services are even offered and many busy women find this one-stop shopping a valuable addition to our services.
Choosing the right Ob/Gyn can be a big decision, as they will play an important role in your life. Our board-certified Ob/Gyn providers are looking forward to getting to know you and are committed to helping you be the healthiest you can be.
BASS Medical Ob/Gyns offer the following services and more:
- Wellness checks and preventative screenings including annual exams, PAP smears and HPV screening, breast health, bone health, and other recommended assessments based on stage of life, individual needs, and history.
- Teen and adolescent wellness.
- Sexual health services including infection awareness and prevention, confidential testing and treatment.
- Urinary care, including for UTIs and incontinence.
- The complete range of contraceptives and candid, confidential guidance to help women choose the options that are right for them.
- Menstrual care for excessive bleeding, PMS, fibroids, endometriosis, and other related concerns.
- Minimally invasive surgery and procedures including D&C, laparoscopy, hysterectomy, hysteroscopy, myomectomy, endometrial ablation, tubal ligation, and colposcopy.
- Complete pregnancy care from pre-conception readiness, genetic screening, and fertility assistance, to prenatal care, ultrasounds, childbirth, and recovery. Certified nurse midwives available.
- Menopause related services including hormone replacement therapy, non-hormonal alternatives, sexual health maintenance, and the most current regenerative options.
Click here to learn more about our providers or to request an appointment with a provider that meets your needs.