Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities
Perform X-Ray exams on patients with a referral from a doctor.
Perform fluoroscopic exams on patients with a referral from a doctor.
- Barium X-rays.
- Cardiac catheterization.
- Electrophysiologic procedures
- Placement of intravenous (IV) catheters (thin, hollow tubes put into veins or arteries).
- Percutaneous vertebroplasty/kyphoplasty.
Knowledge of safe radiation practice as stated in Title 17 by the State of California
Comply with safety regulations involving the use of radiation to protect yourself, patients and other staff members from overexposure to radiation.
Practice the technique of ‘patient shielding ‘with the use of lead aprons
Knowledge of digital imaging processing with PACS archival in a film-less environment
Call in service for any X-Ray equipment when needed
Conduct QA on X-Ray Equipment and keep accurate and up to date logs
Obtain patient history, explain standard procedure and address patient concerns
Communicate STAT result to Radiologist
Follow-up on STAT results with referring provider
Knowledge of budget guidelines for supply ordering
Attend staff meetings (may occur outside of office hours)
Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Communicate with center manager on any related issues from above
Communicate with Radiologist on best practices as needed
Successfully complete EPIC training
Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- CRT and ARRT License
- Current BLS for healthcare providers
- Fluoroscopy License
- CSRT Venipuncture license
- At least 2 years’ experience in X-Ray
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, LTD, Aflac Insurances, Nationwide Pet Insurance, FSA & HSA, 401K Retirement, Paid Time off and paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply send resumes to: email@example.com