Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to become a part of our team!
You will focus on providing high-quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
We are an Urgent Care facility and Internal Medicine office. Providing primary care and urgent care to all ages.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care.
- Previous experience in primary care or urgent care, preferably more than 1 year
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Experience in the following procedures such as but not limited to I&D, Suture repair, and removal, & ingrown toenail removal.
- EMR: preferred EPIC
- Monday-Friday 1 pm to 7 pm and
- 1 Saturday out of the month 9 am to 2 pm (subject to change)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD, Aflac insurance, FSA or HAS plans, 401k, PTO, and more
Job Type: Full-time
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org