In this role, you will be responsible for providing care for patients with Primary Care issues in the outpatient clinic setting. The Nurse Practitioner will work in collaboration with a physician, as well as their own scheduled clinics.
The patient population will be focused on adult care. Office-based care will include evaluation and management of patients with medical problems.
Expected duties include (but are not limited to):
- Conduct initial interview with patients and elicit a detailed and accurate history.
- Perform physical examinations, record findings in the patient’s medical record, and present results to the physician.
- Instruct, counsel, and educate patients.
- Assist with or perform independently minor procedures and perform other procedures as care dictates.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives.
The position is scheduled for eight hours a day; 5 days a week. Currently, there is possible weekend call requirement
Nurse Practitioner Certification
Prefer, 3+ years’ work experience as an NP or PA preferably in Family Medicine/Internal Medicine.
Must have demonstrated effective skills in consultation.
Bilingual is preferred.
Monday-Friday: 9 am – 5 pm & 1 Saturday out of the month: 10 am – 3 pm
Medical, dental, vision, Life insurance, AD&D, LTD, Aflac insurances, Nationwide Pet insurance, FSA or HSA plans, 401k retirement plan, vacation, sick leave and paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Send resumes to email@example.com