Multiple Medical Billing Specialists openings are also available in the fields of ENT, Ortho, Pain Management, Primary Care and Institutional (Facility) Billing. Submit resume immediately to Carla.Toledanes@bassmedicalgroup.com
- Proficiency in the use of CPT and ICD-10 codes
- BS/AA Certification a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a Team Player, organized and detailed oriented
- Dependable, focused, flexible and innovative
- Requires minimum supervision
Candidates with the following experience will be immediately considered:
- EPIC software, eClinical Works, All Scripts or ASC/Amkai System/SourceMed
- Charge Entry, Follow Up skills, expertise on AR and collections
- Ability to appeal denials, understand the trend and come out with resolutions.
- Understanding of EOBs, copays, deductibles, various Insurance plans, secondary insurances, Medicare, MediCal, contract adjustments,
- Ability to establish trusting relationship with Providers and immediate solutions to their requirements
- Maintain patient confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA regulations.
- Posting Payment experience required ( for Facility Billing Specialist position)
** Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, AD&D, Aflac insurances, Nationwide Pet Insurance, FSA/HSA plans, 401K retirement plan. Vacation & Sick Leave, 9 Paid Holidays per year!
Job Type: Full-time. Office located in Walnut Creek. Hiring Process is quick for qualified applicants. Can START immediately upon completion of requirements.