Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities
Perform CT exams on patients with a referral from a doctor.
Knowledge of safe radiation practice as identified in Title 17 by the State of California
Comply with safety regulations involving the use of radiation to protect yourself, patients and other staff members from over exposure to radiation.
Thorough knowledge of advanced computerized tomography and interventional CT procedures.
Knowledge of digital imaging processing with PACS archival in a film-less environment
Call in service for any CT equipment when needed
Conduct QA on CT Equipment and keep accurate and up to date logs
Obtain patient history, explain standard procedure and address patient concerns
Communicate STAT result to Radiologist
Follow-up on STAT results with referring provider
Knowledge of budget guidelines for supply ordering
Attend staff meetings (may occur outside of office hours)
Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Communicate with center manager on any related issues from above
Communicate with Radiologist on best CT practice as needed
Successfully complete EPIC training
Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- At least 2 years’ experience in CT (CT certification preferred)
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program. Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist in Radiography ARRT(R) and in upon hire, registered in Computed Tomography ARRT (CT). Current California CRT Certificate. Current California Fluoroscopy Certificate. Continues to perform CT and Diagnostic X-ray ARRT (CT) based on departmental needs. Current BLS certification for healthcare providers. California Certification in Venipuncture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, LTD, Aflac Insurances, Nationwide Pet Insurance, FSA & HSA, 401K Retirement, Paid Time off and paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of CT experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: ARRT, CRT, BLS, and Venipuncture?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CT Certification?
Send resumes to email@example.com