Back Office Medical Assistant
Cornerstone Primary Care is a warm and caring Primary Care facility focused on
personalized care, intensive healthcare with longer visits and wellness programs.
We are seeking to add highly skilled medical assistants (at least two years experience)
who are interested in truly assisting with the care of our wonderful patients as well as,
establishing a close, supportive relationship with your provider.
Ideal candidates will have EPIC and EKG experience, strong computer skills,
chart prep and medication reconciliation experience required. Great attitude
with a desire to grow with our company. Experience with Primary Care, Family
Medicine, Internal Medicine or Urgent Care preferred.
We offer a competitive wage, a full Benefit package including company paid
Medical, Dental, Vision, $50,000 life insurance, retirement and more.
For immediate consideration please send cover letter and resume today!
This position will consist of back office duties including:
- Taking vital signs and height/weight measurements
- Rooming Patients
- Data entry into Electronic Health Record (EPIC)
- Clean exam rooms and medical instruments
- Assist front office as needed
- Assist physician with in-office procedures
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills
- Medical terminology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort with interacting with the elderly and disabled
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Strongly preferred qualifications:
- Experience in Primary Care, Urgent Care, Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Electronic Health Records experience (EPIC) is essential
- Preferred 3+ years’ experience as a Medical Assistant in an outpatient medical clinic
Compensation will be based on experience
Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, LTD, Aflac Insurances, Nationwide Pet Insurance, FSA & HSA, 401K Retirement, Paid Time off and paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Back Office Medical Assistant experience do you have?
- How many years of EPIC experience do you have?
- How many years of Primary Care/Urgent Care/Family Practice/Internal Medicine experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Associate?
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org